A Yugoslavia-scenario ahead for the “United” States.
Even the US-friendly DailyMail has to report today:
[dailymail.co.uk] – Nearly 50% of Republicans believe there will be a time soon where ‘patriotic Americans’ will ‘have to take the law into their own hands’
- The YouGov survey for George Washington University was conducted in June
- It asked those polled to respond to the statement that there will be a time coming when ‘patriotic Americans have to take the law into their own hands’
- The poll found that 47% of Republicans surveyed agreed with the statement
- Just 9% of Democrats agreed with that same conclusion, in a shocking difference of opinion on partisan political influence on laws in the United States
- More than half of Republicans – 55% – also supported the use of force to ‘preserve the traditional American way of life
- Just 15% of Democrats supported the use of force to preserve the nation’s values
- Those survey questions were part of a larger survey about American attitudes and confidence toward elections in the wake of the results 2020 election
- The poll found that 75% of Democratic voters were confident in regard to the integrity of the upcoming 2022 midterm elections
- That number is down a single percentage point from the 2020 election, in which 76% of Democratic voters expressed confidence in the integrity of the election
- Just 28% of Republicans are confident in the integrity of the 2022 election, down 18 percentage points from the number of GOP voters, 46%, before the 2020 vote
This is a euphemistic way of implying that Civil War-2 and a break-up of the US is just around the corner.
[unz.com] – Requiem for an Empire: a Prequel
The downfall of the US and its empire will have enormous geopolitical consequences, with the successor champs already waiting in the wings: the European Union, Russia, China and the Muslim world. China is anticipating this scenario and has a proposal for Europa in store that is difficult to refuse: the New Silk Road, meaning that Eurasia will take-over from the US and becomes the new center of the world:
Greater Europe and China as the coming champs of the multi-polar world order, replacing Anglosphere. Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan, could become the successor of New York as the diplomatic capital of the world, after empire.
Russia has quietly suggested to Brussels that it wants to become co-tenant of the European Home since the days of Gorbachev and Putin, but until now was blocked by Merkel, but fortunately, she will be gone in September, paving the way for a more Russia-friendly new chancellor Armin Laschet. Russia has been pushed into the arms of China, because of the aggressive behavior of the West, but deep in its heart, fears the growing might of China.
If the US sinks away into chaos, expect the EU, Russia, China and the UK to fight for new spheres of influence in a decaying North-America.
Map of the multi-polar world order after the US empire: a European world, a Chinese world, a Muslim world, an African world, a Hindu world, etc. “Big Tent Identitarianism”.
[parisberlinmoscow] – What Comes After the Three Anglo Empires?
[parisberlinmoscow] – Turkey’s Grand Strategy – a Superpower in the Making?
[parisberlinmoscow] – Astana as the New Diplomatic Capital of the World
[parisberlinmoscow] – Australia Finally Waking Up to the Deadly Threat to its Survival
[parisberlinmoscow] – US Generals Fear for Their Republic
[parisberlinmoscow] – US Deep State Throws Imperial Towel in the Ring